Monday, October 10, 2005


I have decided I want one of these. I want the V6 with the 6spd, and all the cool options like cool seats and what not. It's a freakin' sexy car. 0-60 in less than 6.5 seconds, and the article I reand on it, the author stated: " It’s a rapid thing, the R32. Direct Shift Gearbox-equipped (DSG) models will dispatch the benchmark 0-62mph sprint in 6.2 seconds, six-speed manual versions three tenths slower (6.5sec). That’s over half a second quicker than the GTI. However, this gap becomes a chasm once the speedo approaches triple figures."

He also states that..."Squeezing the throttle doesn’t cause the nose to push on, as you might expect from a car with a hefty V6 over its front axle. Instead the 225/40-profile tires – set 20mm lower on stiffened springs – dig even deeper into the bend, drifting into a gentle four-wheel slide if really provoked. The last car I drove with a cornering attitude like this is the Porsche 911 C4S."

That's what I'm talking about!!! I love my 240sx for the agility, but I just wish it had more beans to push it around corners and around traffic....
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: