Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Hello!!


This week has gone by FAST...

I had a midterm and that is really it for school stuff. Nothing too exciting happening...


I did however finally meet up with my pregnant mother today. What a fiasco! I had quite the time trying to get to her place. I had to stop by the school to drop something off, and I was just in there for a few seconds, so I left my car running....but when I got back out to my car, I realised I had locked the door!! after I muttered a few four letter words under my breath (crap, fart, geez ect...) I then realized I had a spare set of keys somewhere....So I called Danielle and she was just driving up to TWU, so I stole her car and went to my house to look for my keys (as I'm illegally parked and the car is still running). Turns out, they aren't anywhere at home. So that was a wasted trip.


So, I called BCAA using Danielle's card (thx sweetie) and one hour later I got into my car. Ugh, that sucked. So I was about 1 hour and 20 minutes late to meet my pregnant mother. Luckily I kept her into on the seat of my car so I could see her number and call her to let her know that I'm an idiot and locked my keys in the car WHILE it was running. She was very nice though - gave me juice and muffins! Banana and chocolate chip to boot (my favs).


Anywhoo, Danielle and I went out and had a good time tonight. I treated her to the Keg. I hadn't been there for about 4 years and really wanted a good steak. And I must say, it was delicious. We also exchanged gifts and she had this photographer from work take these amazing pictures of her. She is SOOO gorgeous! She gave me 4 photo's in this one frame and then another frame which I still have to choose a photo for. I'll post one pic just to show ya'll how exquisit she looks. I also gave her a picture things, except mine were of flowers. I got a 12x16 of this really neat abstract shot of a Iris pedal which is blue with a spec o yellow at the top right side of the pic. I also framed a few other shots of pretty flower shots.









Well, I had better go. I have to read some stuff, and watch some TV, and then hit the sack so I can wake up sometime before lunch... :D (Love sleeping in...)

<3>

No comments: